Palo Santo Wood Stick (Ecuador)
Aromatherapy | Meditation | Calming | Repel Mosquitoes | Attracts Positive Energy
Palo santo is a tree that’s native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. Our Palo Santo is ethically sourced.
Traditionally used to cleanse spaces and reset energies, burn these natural incense sticks to help clear your thoughts and space. It is enjoyed by many for its energetically cleansing and healing properties.
Size: 1 bundle = 5 wood sticks (each ~10cm long)
1. Light a Palo Santo with lighter or candle
2. Let the stick burn for 30 seconds
3. Blow out the flame
4. Place the stick in a heatproof dish to let it burn and cleanse the space
- Not recommend for people who are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care
- Not recommend for people with G6PD deficiency